Deadline: 16 August 2013
Open to: individuals with university background, high level of communication and interpersonal skills, experience in administration and good command of English and Russian
Remuneration: upon agreement
The International Visegrad Fund is an international organization based in Bratislava whose main purpose is to facilitate and promote the development of closer cooperation among citizens and institutions in the region as well as between the V4 region and other countries, especially the Western Balkans and countries of the Eastern Partnership. They are currently looking for a project coordinator within the Visegrad 4 Eastern Partnership Program (V4EaP) program. The start date will be in September 2013 and the work location is Bratislava.
The program was initiated in 2011 by the governments of the Visegrad Group countries to enhance the cooperation between the Visegrad region and the countries of the Eastern Partnership (EaP)—Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine. The main aims are facilitating the unique know-how of the Visegrad countries with social and economic transformation, democratization and regional cooperation particularly through the development of civil society and support of cooperation among local governments, universities and individual citizens.
Candidates should satisfy the flowing criteria:
- Have a university background
- Advanced knowledge of English (C1 both oral and written)
- Upper Intermediate knowledge of Russian (B2 oral and written)
- Experience in administration and/or grant programs is an advantage
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in team
- PC literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Creative thinking
- Working and/or personal experience with the Eastern Partnership countries is an advantage
The position is offered for a full-time, definite period—renewable 1-year contract from which there will be a 3-month trial period. The amount of the salary is to be discussed.
Applicants should submit a CV and a 1-page motivation letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 16 August 2013.