Deadline: 30 June 2013
Open to: Australian and International applicants
Scholarship: Travel Allowance-$4,500; Establishment Allowance-$4,000; Monthly Stipend-$2,500 per month plus other benefits
Australian Government is funding Endeavour Executive fellowship for Australian and international applicants. This international fellowship provides professional development opportunities of (1-4 months) for high achievers which includes management training, peer-to-peer learning, mentoring, short courses and developing leadership skills. Fellowship includes travel, establishment allowance, monthly stipend, health and travel insurance. Fellowship is assessed on the basis of good academic achievement, skills, leadership capabilities, community service and links between the host and home organizations.
- International applicants must be citizens and/or permanent residents of a participating country and must not hold dual citizenship with Australia.
- Australian applicants must be citizens and/or permanent residents of Australia.
- Award Holders must commence their Award after 1 January, 2014 and no later than 30 November 2014. Applicants who have already commenced or will commence their program at their host organization prior to 2014 are ineligible.
- International and Australian applicants who currently hold or who have completed an Australia Award after 1 January 2012 are not eligible to apply. Applicants are not eligible to apply in a category in which they have already completed an Endeavour Scholarship or Fellowship
- International and Australian applicants must have completed either an Australian Year 12 secondary qualification or equivalent or a trade or vocational qualification of at least Certificate III level or above1 or an undergraduate degree (minimum) at the time of application. If your activity will result in you receiving or contributes to a formal academic qualification, you will not be eligible to apply for an Endeavour Executive Fellowship.
- International and Australian applicants must be nominated by their host organization and include a completed nomination form for commencement in 2014 with their application.
Australian students and students of following countries can apply for this research fellowship:
- Americas: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela. The Caribbean: Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus (Republic of), Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland).
- Middle East: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen.
- Pacific: Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia (Federated states of), Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand (including Cook Islands), Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna.
- Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, People’s Republic of China (including Hong Kong and Macau SAR’s), India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Republic of Korea (South Korea), Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste and Vietnam.
- Travel Allowance-$4,500
- Establishment Allowance-$4,000
- Monthly Stipend-$2,500 per month, Up to 4 months on a pro-rata basis
- Health Insurance (International)-Health Cover will be provided for full period of Award
- Travel Insurance (International)-Coverage provided for travel to and from Australia, not during.
- Health & Travel Insurance (Australian)-Coverage provided for full period of Award.
- Total Value- Up to $18,500.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted using the Endeavour Online Application system. Please refer to this page for further information. Upon submission of an application, an email acknowledging receipt of the application will automatically be generated and forwarded to the email address (user ID) used to submit the application. Applications for the 2014 Endeavour Fellowships will close on Sunday 30 June 2013 at 11.59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
Endeavour Awards Enquiries:
For more information please visit the official website.