Deadline: 24th September
Open to: for 24 participants from Austria, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Serbia and Slovenia
Venue: 23-25 October 2012 | Postojna, Slovenia
The main aim of the training course is to discuss the advantages of long-term partnerships between youth organisations from twinned municipalities (municipal support for such activities, etc.), which enable quality cooperation and long-term planning.
Objectives of the TC:
– To present the possibilities for cooperation in the frame of the YIA programme, in particular within the actions 1.1 and 1.3;
– To review the reasons for town-twinning in general and in particular cases of participants’ local communities;
– To give basic training in partnership building and project management, in particular within the frame of the Youth in Action Programme;
– To encourage partnership-building between the participating organizations;
– To identify the added value of such cooperation in the youth field.
– To discuss the local realities and share local practice;
Accommodation, food and programme costs will be fully covered by the organisers. Travel costs to the seminar and back can be covered by the National Agencies of the Youth in Action Programme, so please contact your respective National Agency for more information on this (see the list here.
In case of participants from South East Europe region (except Croatia, which has a NA), travel costs might be reimbursed by the Slovenian NA or SALTO SEE RC. Please contact us at email@example.com.