Deadline: 1 August, 2012
Open to: NGOs around the world
Prize: two $500 prizes available in two separate categories
Fundsforngos.org has launched a new competition for NGOs around the world. The “Great Proposals” contest aims to showcase selected proposals and also increase awareness of the tools and resources available with us for assisting NGOs.
Rules for Participation
- Only proposals that led to funding of $1000 or more in the last 5 years from a government agency, foundation, company, or other organization (e.g. the UN or EC) are eligible for submission
- All submissions must be contained in one MS Word or PDF format (annexes are not allowed)
- Proposal can be of any length – but a 20 page maximum is recommended
- You may submit any number of proposals
- For full rules please click here.
- You must certify that proposals submitted were successful in attracting funding
- Proposals that did not result in funding over $1000 are not eligible
- Winners must be a registered NGO or an active network
Fundsforngos.org is making two $500 prizes available in two separate categories:
- Proposals successfully submitted by developing country NGOs or networks
- Proposals successfully submitted by international NGOs, organizations, or networks
Also, the two winning NGOs and an additional ten NGOs will receive free access to a Fundsforngos.org webinar of their choice.
The goal of the contest is to both showcase select proposals to fundsforngos.org users – thereby sharing best practices – as well as increase awareness of fundsforngos.org tools and services amongst NGOs around the world.
Submissions can be sent here. Deadline for applying is 1 August, 2012. The winner(s) will be selected by a jury on 1 September 2012 and notified formally by 15 September 2012.