Deadline: 15 March 2012
Open to: All interested people from Hungary, Romania, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Kosovo, Croatia, Poland
With the start of the new year, Mladiinfo is launching a new call for Country Representatives in 8 European countries. Since 2011 Mladiinfo has started expanding its network and more and more young people are becoming familiar with what Mladiinfo stands for and what it can offer. Mladiinfo (www.mladiinfo.com) is not only a link to free education, but a youth initiative and opportunity for a youth movement toward change in your country. Everybody needs to know about Mladiinfo as a web platform/project/network, but most of all – as an opportunity for one’s personal and professional development. We are looking for young leaders who want to bring change in their country and promote our mission by empowering young people. We are looking for a Mladiinfo Country Representative; skills involving areas such as writing, social media, marketing, graphic design, journalism, project management, as well as enthusiasm and courage are needed to spread the word of the Mladiinfo initiative in as many places inEuropeas possible.
- Want to promote Mladiinfo in your city and/or country?
- Want to speak in public about the Mladiinfo Initiative?
- Have good social skills and are confident and enthusiastic when you speak to people?
- Have organized (small) events/projects before and do you want to become more experienced in the non-profit sector?
- Want to manage the Mladiinfo branch in your country?
- Live in the following countries: Hungary, Romania, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Kosovo, Croatia and Poland?
What will you be doing?
- Disseminating Mladiinfo news in your country/social networks
- Informing us about links/events/news and interesting websites in your country
- Increasing the profile of Mladiinfo in your country
- Developing the Mladiinfo community in your country
- Forming or joining a team of people that can help each other to execute the tasks involved
- Organizing activities that fit within the theme of the Initiative (education, volunteering, exchanges..)
- Working together with other team members, coordinators and volunteers that can help you accomplish your goals
- Working to unite youth in your city/country who have been studying aboard and want to share their experience with others
- Proposing projects, identifying partnerships and highlighting funding opportunities in your country
- Obtaining the local government(s), foundations, donors interest and support in any form (money, publicity, manpower, knowledge, etc.)
What can we offer? (the position being unpaid)
- If you become a Country Representative, you will become part of the Mladiinfo Network which can be very useful for establishing professional contacts and for career advancement
- As Country Representative you will take part in the regular meetings Mladiinfo has in one of the home towns of the Mladiinfo network members. We try to refund travel costs as much as we can.
- You get to work on a challenging, international project which will stand out on your resume
- The opportunity to come to our events around Europe and meet other coordinators
- To meet with policy makers and stakeholders through participation in Mladiinfo events
- You work with a friendly team of people who put their heart in the project and will embrace you as one of them
- E-mail and Skype support when necessary from Mladiinfo Team members
- You will be officially announced as Country Representative in the Network section of Mladiinfo web page
- You will have direct access to professional opportunities for which you can apply.
Do you recognize yourself in this description and are you interested in the position? If you are interested in becoming a Mladiinfo Country Representative, please send your CV and motivation letter until the 7th of March 2012 to email@example.com