Deadline: 31 December 2011
Open to: Macedonian citizens. Young individuals up to 30 years of age who have achieved a significant scientific result, or have received an international award or recognition
Prize: The Honor “Youngest Scientist 2011” awarded by President of Republic of Macedonia, Dr. Gjorge Ivanov, and a financial award of 60,000 MKD
The humankind is facing numerous challenges. The horizons of science are unlimited. The progress of our civilization is our inspiration and imperative.
Following the program determination of the President Dr. Gjorge Ivanov for the support of science, scientific institutions and young scientists, as well as for finding ways to stimulate the investments in science, the Youngest Scientist Award was established. This honor was first time awarded in 2010 and it’s intended to become a traditional in the forthcoming years.
The honor “Youngest Scientist” is awarded by the President of the Republic of Macedonia as an incentive for the young scientific and research thought in the Republic of Macedonia.
The public announcement is extended towards young individuals up to 30 years of age, who practice science and in their work to date have achieved scientific result, and who have an objective with their scientific work to contribute to the positive development of the society and the environment they live and work in.
All the citizens of Republic of Macedonia who meet the following requirements have the right to participate.
- to have received international award for scientific research;
- to have received international recognition for scientific research;
- to have received award for scientific research in the country;
- to have received recognition for scientific research in the country;
- to have published results of scientific research in a relevant international journal;
- to have published results of scientific research in a relevant domestic journal;
- to have applicability of the scientific research results.
The Honor “Youngest Scientist 2011” awarded by President of Republic of Macedonia, Dr. Gjorge Ivanov, and a financial award of 60,000 MKD.
The following documents should be submitted in one print and one electronic version (CD).
- Realized project(s) during 2011 with which they apply for the award
- Proof for Macedonian citizenship
The documents should be delivered to the Cabinet of the President of Macedonia by 31.12.2011 latest, at the address:
Cabinet of the President of Republic of Macedonia
Commission for Youngest Scientist
Aco Karamanov nn