Deadline: 7 February 2011
Open to: accounting and administration students
Post is unpaid with travel and lunch expenses covered
European Alternatives invites applications for an accounting and administrative intern. The post is based in our London office.
This post is available full time (10am-5.30pm) for 3-4 days per week for approximately 4 months (until June). This post is unpaid with travel and lunch expenses covered.
The main advantages of doing this internship are:
* Relevant work experience in a transnational NGO
* Get a thorough knowledge of UK-European taxes and VAT regulations.
* Work with an international, multicultural team.
* Gain experience in coping with deadlines and time management.
* Updating European Alternatives Budget
* Helping with preparing Tax returns
* Keeping track of company’s money, using Xero and other programs
* Helping with preparing Ledger reports
* Plan and schedule meetings and appointments
* Help coordinating EA offices administration
* Demonstrable interest in, and understanding of, European politics
* Friendly and open outlook
* English mother tongue or mother tongue-level
* Strong administration and accounting skills
* French or Italian is considered an asset
* IT skills an advantage
Send a motivation letter and your CV to EA Project Manager Federico Guerrieri, email@example.com.
The post is unpaid with travel and lunch expenses covered