Deadline: 21 December 2010
Open to: all students and former students with a Bachelor’s degree
Prize: tuition waiver for the Master’s Programme in Entrepreneurship at Lund University
Make a 90 second video clip presenting your million-dollar idea and how you want to commercialise it. The winner receives a full tuition waiver for the Master´s Programme in Entrepreneurship at Lund University!
The “Master Your Idea Challenge 2010″
The Master’s Programme in Entrepreneurship at Lund University has been awarded the title ”Cutting edge education in Entrepreneurship” in Sweden. Last year there were approximately 1500 international and Swedish applicants to the programme, of which 40 were accepted. Next year you can be one of the lucky students to be accepted into this prestigious programme.
Full tuition waiver for the Master’s Programme in Entrepreneurship at Lund University (worth appr. € 12,000)
50% tuition waiver for the Master’s programme in Entrepreneurship at Lund University (worth appr. € 6,000)
A place on the Master’s Programme in Entrepreneurship (without tuition waiver)
About the Programme
Venture CupThe popular Master’s programme in Entrepreneurship at Lund University wants to increase the number of international applicants even more in order to further stimulate global business creation. As the winner of this competition you will be one of the new students on this cutting edge programme. From the academic year of 2011-2012, the programme is divided into two tracks: New Venture Creation, where you can work practically with starting up a business, and Corporate Entrepreneurship and Innovation, where you may work with project development during an internship at an established company. The practical work is substantiated by knowledge that will help you to work strategically and target-oriented.
You are just a few steps away from winning!
1. Make a video showing your idea and how you want to realise it. See video instructions to the right on this page.
2. Register as a user and upload your 90 second video clip where you present your idea! Also, include a short text about your idea.
3. Click on “Submit”. The last date for submitting contributions to the challenge and for voting is 21 December 2010!
4. Secure a position in the final by getting the most votes or get selected by the jury. The top finalists will be selected by number of votes and by the jury. Therefore, it’s important that you share your contribution with your friends to increase your chances!
5. If you are selected as a finalist you will be notified by 23 December and then you should send your CV, Statement of Purpose and a letter explaining how you would realise your idea.
6. The winner will be announced on the 10 January 2011.
The competition is open for all students and former students with a Bachelor’s degree and who meet the admission requirements of the programme. More information about the requirements can be found here.
If you win on of the prizes, you will have to apply for the programme through the national application system in Sweden, www.studera.nu. All students applying to higher education in Sweden use this system.
For more information, please visit: