The THESEUS Award for Promising Research on European Integration will distinguish an excellent piece of work of a junior researcher in the field of European integration, which analyses an ongoing challenge for the European Union and its member states.
• with regard to the institutions, policies or policymaking processes of the European Union or
• from a comparative perspective across the member states of the European Union,
• recommending potential institutional or policy solutions.
* the rewarded work will be a Ph.D. thesis or a publication in a major journal (published within the last three years from application deadline);
* disciplines covered include especially – but not exclusively – political or social sciences;
* there is no nationality or geographical criteria for selection;
* THESEUS accepts both direct applications and nominations through third parties.
The award is endowed with 3000 € and the winner will be involved into the activities of the THESEUS network. The public presentation will take place in December 2010.
All interested applicants should submit informal application consisting of following:
1. a two-page summary of the work;
2. academic CV (including publications);
3. a cover letter situating the work in the ongoing research and academic activities;
4. a copy of the Ph.D. thesis or publication.
The application need to be submitted by 31st May 2010 via e-mail to Nicole Ahler: email@example.com
NB. The language of the application dossier is English; there is no language criterion for publication or Ph.D. thesis.
With any further queries contact Nicole Ahler: firstname.lastname@example.org
More detailed info