Deadline: 31 July 2018
Open to: international candidates
Benefits: the internship is remunerated
The EUYPC is looking for an Intern (German language is required) to join their team in Kyiv, Ukraine for the period August – October 2018 (2 months).
The intern will support the Communications team of the EUYPC and be directly involved in the communication with their German colleagues who will come to Kyiv to implement a sociocultural project for children. It is a unique creative project for social and psychological rehabilitation of children who have experienced trauma, using various artistic means (dancing, singing, acting, etc.) The intern will manage communication tasks in the framework of this project (translation from German to Ukrainian/Russian). The job will accordingly include a variety of administrative tasks.
- University degree preferably in Public Relations, International Relations, Philology, Sociology etc. or student in his/her last year of university;
- Proficiency in German (required) and a good level of English (not mandatory);
- Computer literacy (social media promotion);
- Very good writing, briefing and communication skills, ability to adjust messages to different target audiences;
- Good organizational skills and ability to meet strict deadlines; able to work both autonomously and as a team player in a multicultural environment;
- Willingness to work with kids;
- Open personality with strong interpersonal, communication and networking skills and a flexible, creative and dynamic attitude.
EUYPC offers a multicultural and dynamic work environment. The Centre will provide accommodation if necessary. The internship is remunerated.
How to apply?
Applications should be written in German and consist of a detailed CV (max. 2 pages) and motivation letter (max. 1 page). They should be sent per e-mail mentioning “INTERN (German)” in the subject line. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit the official website.