Deadline: 2 February 2015
Open to: everyone
Benefits: future employment, internship diploma and job experience
Politheor is a European policy platform which brings together policy analysts to help enhance the quality of discussion of policy-related issues in Europe. Its Advisory and Editorial boards are comprised of experts who are affiliated with some of the top education and policy institutions worldwide. Politheor also organizes trainings in policy analysis, and promotes knowledge acquisition among the next generation of policy specialists.
They are accepting applications for interns who will support their op-ed team over the course of five months. The internships are home-based, with both training and mentorship offered online. Incentives such as merit-based financial and non-financial awards, trainings in policy analysis, and the possibility of job opportunities can all be expected.
All candidates must be able to:
- Meet strict deadlines while providing quality content;
- Speak fluent English, with excellent written skills;
- Demonstrate strong analytical capacity and ability to discern policy issues;
- Show willingness to learn and cooperate;
- Previous experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Every intern who successfully finishes the internship will receive an Internship Certificate;
- Interns will enhance their experience and proficiency in writing policy-related op-eds, both through experience and training;
- The merit based awards include the Excellence in Policy Analysis certificate issued by the leading experts of the Politheor Advisory Board, as well as other financial and non-financial awards;
- Those who complete their internships satisfactorily will receive preferential treatment when applying for projects and events organised by Politheor, such as the Policy Brief Academy in Belgrade in 2015;
- The possibility of future employment in the Politheor network;
- Great opportunity to publish and promote your work;
- Opportunity for networking in a fast-growing European Public Policy Center.
To apply you need to send your CV along with an English language writing sample demonstrating your interest in Public Policy and ability to address policy issues to firstname.lastname@example.org