Deadline: 1 July 2021
Open to: all undergraduate and postgraduate students enrolled in a university/college, and those who have accepted admission into a university/college as at September 1, 2021
Benefits: USD $50,000 in seed funding and receiving guidance from industry-leading mentors
The Fishbowl Challenge brings together a select group of college students across the world to build tech-powered social ventures that address problems in Healthcare, Agriculture, Education Technology, Economic Empowerment, and Renewable Energy & Sustainability.
For 6 months, teams from around the world compete to win up to $50,000 in seed funding, receiving guidance from industry-leading mentors and judges along the way.
- Education: The Fishbowl Challenge is open to undergraduate and postgraduate students enrolled in a university/college, and those who have accepted admission into a university/college as of September 1, 2021.
- Background: Applicants from all around the world are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Language: Applicants must be comfortable conversing in English, as it will serve as the primary language of communication during the competition.
- Recommendation: A recommendation will be required for each applicant. Applicants must submit the name and contact details of a recommender (no friends/family, but professional recommendations from school, work, or other projects are welcome).
- USD $50,000 in prize money will be shared across winning teams to launch and scale their ventures!
- Guidance from industry-leading mentors
HOW TO APPLY?
Individuals can apply to the Fishbowl Challenge here.
For further information, please visit the official website.