Deadline: 31 May 2021
Open to: youth around the world
Benefits: the winners will receive an official plaque, a scholarship for participation in UNESCO’s Builders of the Universe Camp, and other benefits
Participants: Juniors – ages 10-14; Youth – ages 15-19; and Young Adult – ages 20-24.
- The work has to be relevant to the question.
- Your work must be original.
- All participants need to fill out the Submission Form.
- Please make sure your essay satisfies the following formatting criteria:
12 point Times New Roman
1 inch margins all around
500-700 words in English in MLA format.
Videos must be 3-minutes maximum.
Images of 3-dimensional art will be accepted. You must complete the 100 word explanation of your work on the Submission Form.
1 entry per person
Agree to the terms and conditions of the contest.
- The three finalists in each age group will receive an official plaque engraved with their name and a certificate.
- They will have an invitation to UNESCO’s Builders of the Universe Camp held at Hood College in Frederick, Maryland, USA. The invitation will include a scholarship for the fee for the camp, food, accommodations, and transport to and from the airport. Airfare is not included. There will be a special ceremony held for contest winners at the camp.
- The top 9 winners will be recognized and showcased in global events during the year.
- This is a tremendous opportunity for youth to build leadership skills, learn how the United Nations conducts itself, and meet youth from around the world.
HOW TO APPLY?
For more details, please visit the official website.