Deadline: 1 September 2020
Open to: young people with a strong interest in global bioeconomy development
Benefits: participating in GBS2020 to present your work to experts
The International Advisory Council on Global Bioeconomy (IAC) is looking for young champions motivated to engage with the global bioeconomy youth during the virtual Global Bioeconomy Summit 2020, 16th – 20th November 2020. The objective of this call is to bring together an eclectic and geographically diverse leadership group of young people, from across the globe, who will act as ambassadors for the bioeconomy at GBS2020. These ambassadors will help represent the diversity of the young global bioeconomy community at GBS2020.
- Young people with a strong interest in global bioeconomy development, e.g. high school and college students, young researchers and academics, young professionals, policymakers and entrepreneurs, young non-profit leaders, journalists and social media influencers.
- Between the ages of 18-35
- Strong command of English
- Interest in global bioeconomy development
- High school and college students, young researchers and academics, young professionals, policymakers and entrepreneurs, young non-profit leaders, journalists and social media influencers
- Eligible Regions: Open for all
Ambassadors will get the chance to participate in GBS2020 and to present their work to an international and expert audience. GBS2020 will include:
- Organizing a 2-hour youth session in advance of the Summit to connect inspiring young people from around the world to exchange opinions and engage in an open dialogue on global bioeconomy development
- Developing a youth statement on the theme of GBS2020
- Developing a report on youth concerns, motivations, actions, approaches and demands for global bioeconomy development
HOW TO APPLY?
For more information please visit the official website.