Deadline: 15 April 2020
Open to: candidates of all ages, from a wide range of backgrounds
Venue: 29 June – 28 August 2020 in London, UK
Charity Entrepreneurship is now accepting applications for the Incubation Program 2020. This is a two-month, fully cost-covered boot camp that will take you from a basic familiarity with starting charities to being fully prepared to create and operate an effective organization. Management, fundraising, impact analysis – everything you need to know will be taught by mentors who have experience establishing multiple EA charities.
The program will run from 29 June to 28 August 2020 in London, the UK with all costs covered for selected participants, including tuition, flights, meals, and housing. Charity Entrepreneurship will also offer seed funding to help promising entrepreneurs make their first hires and launch as an organization.
- If you are dedicated to doing good, willing to follow the data, and have a strong interest in having a significant impact on the world — apply to the program.
- Doctorates, college dropouts, established professionals with children, and recent graduates have all founded charities through our program.
- The base traits that make a good charity entrepreneur include grit, intelligence, resourcefulness, the ability to self-motivate, and risk tolerance.
- We accept candidates of all ages, from a wide range of backgrounds.
All participants are free to submit several ideas.
The full program costs will be covered by independent donors who support the idea of getting new, effective charities on their feet. These costs include:
- Accommodation – attendees will be staying in an Airbnb within 30 minutes of the office. If you are from London, we will cover a reasonable rent cost for the duration of the program.
- Food – You will receive a daily allowance of USD 25 to cover your basic expenses.
- Flights – We will cover transportation costs, including international flights.
How to Apply?
For more information and to apply, please visit the official website.