Deadline: 10 January 2020
Open to: citizens of one of the CEI Member States with at least 2-3 years of relevant experience
Benefits: the CEI is offering three fellowships of EUR 1,650.00 per month for a duration of 12 months
With financing assured through the Programme for “Advanced On-the-Job Training”, supported under the CEI Cooperation Fund provided by all Member States, the CEI is launching a Call for selection of three Young professionals from CEI Member States to assist the CEI-Executive Secretariat in Trieste (Italy) in carrying out the CEI’s institutional and EU project activities
The selected candidates will join the Executive Secretariat of the Central European Initiative (CEI-ES) in Trieste.
On the basis of their curricula and professional experience, they will assist the Secretariat in carrying out the Organisation’s activities in the areas of:
- Liaison and External Relations (incl. CEI Activities/Events);
- Communication (incl. CEI Activities/Events);
- EU Project Management.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in the related area within public and private bodies, international organisations and other regional bodies as well as NGOs;
- Citizens of one of the CEI Member States (double citizenships or residence elsewhere than the country of origin should be duly reported). Preference will be given to candidates from non-EU CEI Member States;
- University degree from a recognized academic institution in a subject of relevance to the Call;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written;
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
In the framework of the Advanced On-the-Job Training Programme for Young Professionals from CEI Member States, the CEI is offering three fellowships of EUR 1,650.00 per month for a duration of 12 months.
How to apply?
Applications are to be sent to email@example.com
For further information check the official website.