Deadline: 1 November 2019
Open to: any individuals from anywhere in the world
Award: CAD 1,000 (around USD 741.94) and be featured on the Allard Prize website
The Allard Prize for International Integrity is awarded to an individual, movement or organization that has demonstrated exceptional courage and leadership in combating corruption or protecting human rights, especially through promoting transparency, accountability and the Rule of Law.
The program recognizes that all range of participants in global society can make important contributions to addressing these critical issues, so it welcomes nominations from all types of individuals, movements, and organizations. Nominees could include prominent world leaders, grassroots activists, social movements, charitable groups dedicated to specific social issues or other corporate bodies, whether for-profit or not. The breadth of this focus reinforces our belief that we all have responsibilities to promote transparency and the Rule of Law.
- The Competition is only open to individuals who have reached the age of majority in their country of residence at the time of entry;
- Members of the Allard Prize Photography Competition Jury, the Allard Prize Committee and the Allard Prize Advisory Board are not eligible to participate during their terms as Jury, Committee or Advisory Board members and for one year following the end of their terms.
- CAD 1,000 (around USD 741.94);
- winning photograph featured on the website;
- inclusion of awardee’s name and a brief description of the photograph on the Allard Prize website;
- inclusion of the photograph in the website’s archive as a past winner.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.