Deadline: 31 October 2018
Open to: every candidate with an undergraduate degree and enrollment in a full-time graduate study program (no age limit)
Benefits: opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank Group in international development.
The World Bank Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank Group in international development. The internship allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and latest research experience into the Bank’s work and improve their skills while working in a diverse environment.
- To be eligible for an Internship, candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D.’s degrees with plans to return to school full-time);
- There is no age limit;
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of languages such as: French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable;
- Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous;
- They value diversity in the workplace, and encourage all qualified individuals, particularly women, with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply;
- The aim is to attract and recruit the best talent in the World.
- An internship at the World Bank is an opportunity to learn while gaining practical experience;
- The Bank pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses;
- Interns generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting. In addition, it is a way to enhance their CV with practical work experience.
How to apply?
In order to apply, you should first sign up.
For more detailed information please visit the official website.