Deadline: 30 May 2018
Open to: citizens of all nationalities
Scholarship: fully funded
The IED Madrid is giving 6 full scholarships to study new full-time program “My Cloud My Castle, digital design program & Design Internship” In Madrid.
The Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) is a design school in Italy. The school is organized into four disciplines: Design, Fashion, Visual Communication and Management. It is spread over nine cities—Milan, Turin, Venice, Cagliari, Florence, Rome, Barcelona, Madrid and São Paulo—and thirteen locations which occupy more than 50,000 square meters of space.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply;
- Entrance Requirements: IED Madrid is looking for people from the computer engineering world, who want to expand their knowledge in new fields, like design and new technologies and would benefit from adding design-related knowledge to their C.V., (such as, UX/UI, Visual design, design thinking), in short, people who want to develop a global vision of the design process;
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
University offer, 6 Scholarships with 100% coverage of the cost of the project and include:
- 6 Scholarships with 100% coverage of the cost of the program;
- Free accommodation in a shared flat during the time the internship lasts;
- Non-labor practice visa for Spain, that allows you to travel throughout Europe;
- Health care coverage during the whole period the internship lasts;
- 300 EUR month to cover your basic expenses;
- Spanish classes;
- Working in the Digital Design Lab with professionals and companies;
- Completing your portfolio by developing a real project;
- The possibility of opting to join the staff of the companies participating, or the IED itself.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
You will also need to send:
- CV & LinkedIn profile;
- Motivational letter talking about your personal project;
- Portfolio pdf or website URL with your portfolio.
For more information, please visit the official web page.