Deadline: 06 December 2017
Open to: mid-career stage fellows
Fellowship: a stipend
Applications to the Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program are accepted from across sectors and around the world. Each class of Fellows is a unique group: geographically balanced, and representative of a wide range of professions, talents, and perspectives. The program runs annually from mid-August to mid-December. Fellows are expected to be in residence at Yale for the duration of the program.
- BE IN THE MID-CAREER STAGE Fellows are at least five, and typically not more than 20, years into their careers, with demonstrated work accomplishments, and a clear indication of future contributions and excellence. The average age of a Greenberg World Fellow is 39, though there is no minimum or maximum age limit;
- BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH An excellent command of the English language is essential;
- BE A CITIZEN OF A COUNTRY OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES While dual citizens are eligible, preference is given to candidates whose work is focused outside the US.
- A taxable stipend to cover the costs of living in New Haven;
- A modest furnished one- or two-bedroom apartment for the duration of the program;
- Medical insurance;
- Round-trip travel from the home country.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information, please visit the official web page.