Deadline: 25 June 2017
Open to: citizens of all nationalities with undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
Scholarship: fully funded
The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics is offering tuition waivers and fully-funded scholarships based on academic merit. Scholarships are open for international students to earn one of three official master’s degrees in Economics and Finance, Specialized Economic Analysis, or Data Science. The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, commonly referred to as Barcelona GSE, is an independent institution of research and graduate education located in Barcelona, Spain. School’s key mission is the training of the next generation of economists and data scientists by offering world-class programs taught by leading faculty in their field.
At the Barcelona GSE they look for excellence and talent. Key elements of a strong application are a high GPA, a sound statement of purpose and a standout reference letter. Strong knowledge in economics and good quantitative skills are also recommended.
- An Undergraduate/bachelor/grado/laurea or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university (for Bologna degrees, a minimum of 180 ECTS are required);
- A typical applicant would hold a University Diploma in Economics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Business Administration.
The GRE exam is highly recommended for applicants to all programs. For Data Science applicants, the GRE is mandatory.
The financial aid that is available to students includes:
- Fully funded scholarships;
- Waivers for 100%, 75%, 50% and 25% of tuition fees;
- Teaching assistantships.
How to Apply?
All candidates will automatically be considered for any available financial aid when they submit a completed application for a master program. Required application materials
- Undergraduate transcripts;
- Undergraduate diploma;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Statement of purpose;
- GRE exam scores: Barcelona GSE institution code for GRE Exam: 2531;
- Proof of English language proficiency: Accepted certificates include IELTS (6,5), TOEFL (90) and Cambridge Exams (Proficiency A-C; Advance A-C; First A).
For more information please visit the official website.