Deadline: 15 May 2017
Open to: interns between 21-30 years old and recently graduated
Internship: monthly stipend of EUR 600
The International Development Law Organization (IDLO) enables governments and empowers people to reform laws and strengthen institutions to promote peace, justice, sustainable development and economic opportunity.
IDLO seeks an intern for an interesting professional learning opportunity to support the work of the Programs Department, MENA, based at IDLO HQ, Rome. Under the direct supervision of the Program Coordinator for MENA, the intern will:
- Assist with the translation of internal documents and proofreading documents and reports;
- Provide general office assistance;
- Draft meeting notes;
- Carry out any other tasks requested by the supervisor.
- Undergraduate degree in translation or related subject;
- Graduate degree an advantage;
- Applicants must be native Arabic speakers and have a very good knowledge of English and or French;
- Experience in translation and other communications fields;
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, initiative and determination to meet deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks under time constraints;
- Advanced computer skills and an excellent command of programs such as Microsoft suite;
- Good team player, positive attitude, flexible mind, comfortable in working in multi-cultural settings;
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work effectively within a multicultural environment;
- Keen sense of ethics, integrity, and commitment to IDLO’s mandate.
IDLO provides all full-time interns (between 21-30 years old and recently graduated) with a monthly stipend of EUR 600. Internships are offered for 3-month renewable up to a maximum of 6 months.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
For more information please visit the official web page.