Deadline: 15 January 2017
Open to: youth workers, trainers, youth leaders from Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Serbia, Slovak Republic, United Kingdom
Venue: 20-27 February 2017, Creative Space, Hollókő, Hungary
The participants will:
- Reflect their own attitudes towards inclusion of people with special needs and fewer opportunities in a group;
- Understand the various disadvantages, their background and how to deal with it if such disadvantage appears in a group;
- Have space for sharing experience in international context and create new activities or projects.
- Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders;
- Coming from Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Serbia, Slovak Republic, United Kingdom;
- Speak English on a good level (as the whole TC will be in English);
- Have experience in working with a group of youth and dealing with the group dynamics;
- They should be involved in youth work for at least 1 year or have experience with organising or leading at least two international projects;
- Have at least one concrete experience with having a participant with fewer opportunities or special needs in a group;
- Be motivated to raise the quality of their educational activities and to use the competence increased by the training in their work with youth;
- Preferably to be in a cooperation with one of the partner organisations (not compulsory).
- Accommodation and food is provided for free;
- Travel costs will be reimbursed according to the rules of Erasmus+ programme. Max. amount per participant for travel costs is: Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia: 180€/ United Kingdom, Serbia, Italy: 275€;
- 15 EUR participation fee.
How to apply?
If you are interested in participation you need to fill out the application form. The deadline for application is 15 January 2017.
With any related question please contact the organisers: Barbora Kiss at email@example.com.
Organizer and coordinator of the project: INEX – Association for Voluntary Activities
Partners: Egyesek, Hungary, TransFúzia, Slovakia, Legambiente, Italy, XCHANGE Scotland, Young Researchers of Serbia.