Deadline: 23 September 2016
Open to: youth in Macedonia aged 17-25
Venue: the Youth Council of the U.S. Embassy in the Republic of Macedonia
The Youth Council of the U.S. Embassy in the Republic of Macedonia is seeking 10 new members. This unique opportunity is open to all qualified youth in Macedonia.
By joining the team you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop skills to become a stronger young leader;
- Contribute towards empowering the youth of Macedonia;
- Get to work with a dedicated and creative team;
- Engage in dialogue with the U.S. Embassy staff;
- Design and coordinate events and activities that promote youth issues;
- Network and connect with other young leaders from Macedonia and abroad.
- Be a citizen of the Republic of Macedonia aged 17 to 25;
- Demonstrate past commitment to community service and leadership, such as being an active member or youth leader from an NGO or youth association; an active high school or university student, or an ambitious young person willing to contribute to the community;
- Be proficient in English (reading, speaking, listening and writing);
- Be committed to serve with dedication, seriousness, and passion for at least one year on a voluntary, non-paid basis.