Deadline: 25 August 2016
Open to: youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Project managers coming from Belgium – FL, Cyprus, Estonia, Greece, Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Turkey, United Kingdom
Venue: 5-13 October 2016, Kose-Uuemõisa, Estonia
YEU Estonia is looking for participants for a training course called “Europe in crisis: a call for dialogue. What can youth workers contribute?”.
This training course is organized for representatives of youth organizations from different European countries, to create a common strategy. As the crisis is a cross-border problem, it only makes sense to coordinate our actions in a European framework.
The main goal is to equip youth workers with competences to promote intercultural and interreligious dialogue in local and international activities, particularly focused on the European Refugee Crisis.
- To exchange knowledge between representatives from different European youth organizations about the European Refugee Crisis: its origins and how way countries deal with it, including the public response;
- To get a thorough understanding of concepts such as stereotypes, prejudices and discrimination;
- To promote intercultural, interreligious dialogue and respect for human rights;
- To develop detailed, realistic plans to promote intercultural and interreligious dialogue in local and international projects;
- To promote the Erasmus Plus programme.
Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Project managers coming from Belgium – FL, Cyprus, Estonia, Greece, Macedonia, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Turkey, United Kingdom.
- YEU Estonia will cover your stay 100%, including food and drinks;
- 80% of all travel costs (door to door, cheapest way, until the limits below) will be reimbursed afterwards, after receiving all relevant receipts, including boarding passes;
- There is a participation fee, which will be deducted from the travel reimbursement:
- Participants from EU countries: EUR 40;
- Participants from non-EU countries: EUR 20.
How to Apply?
In order to apply, please fill out the Online application form latest by 25 August 2016.
In case of any questions, please contact Helen: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please check out the official call.