Deadline: 30 June 2016
Open to: high school students seeking a bachelor’s degree
Remuneration: internship in Valencia, Spain, online language courses
University CEU Cardenal Herrera is well known as a pioneering institute in the development of innovative educational projects, with a comprehensive range of degrees and activities for students. The opportunity includes some of the most demanded courses by the international job market with general studies in the areas of Health and Architecture, all of them focused on internationalisation and employment. The team of the University CEU Cardenal Herrera strongly believe in the value of difference. That is why internationally-oriented programs are taught in the most effective physical facilities and are enriched with exclusive services for students.
- High school students seeking a bachelor’s degree;
- Winners will be selected from a pool of qualified participants that complete all challenges and submit a high-quality essay.
By entering competition, you will be able to win one of the prizes, including language courses and an assistantship opportunity at University CEU Cardenal Herrera during the academic year 2016/17!
- You will be part of international team and will develop tasks related to Communication in online formats, blogs and Social Media;
- Free Spanish course at campus in Valencia;
- Five 12-months online language courses.
How to apply?
Enter the competition by completing the following:
If you have any other questions regarding the assistant-ship opportunity contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check more information on the official website.