Deadline: 20 June 2016
Open to: young people aged 15 – 35
Venue: ONLINE, 1 July – 30 September
New Media Ambassadors (NMA) is a three months Online Practical Training in the field of PR, Social Media, Multimedia & Digital and Project Management. The main key aspects of NMA are Involvement – at least 5-10 hours/week, there will be weekly tasks to be done; The main focus of this generation of NMA will be on digital skills with accent on leadership, creativity and intercultural team work. Other activities will be realized based on the initiative of the candidate, therefore, it could be rather online at local level in order to not require any cost on behalf of the candidate.
- Ability to communicate in English – by email, Facebook on a daily basis;
- Basic experience in using digital tool;
- Sense of initiative, creativity, responsibility, self-management.
- Improving your multimedia, digital and project management skills;
- Sharing experiences and working together with other New Media Ambassadors from all the continents;
- Time/location flexibility (you can work from home as along as you have Internet Connection and you are able to speak in English);
- The title of New Media Ambassadors could be a great asset for your CV and your future career;
- Signing a volunteering contract, a great asset for your personal portfolio;
- Getting a recommendation to enhance the practical training according to the main achievements, in order to facilitate your future employment;
- You will have access to PRISMA’s informational resources;
- The best volunteer will receive the Magna cum Laude title, an outstanding achievement based on your involvement and results.
How to apply?
If you are interested in applying fill out online application form. If you need any further details, please contact: email@example.com.
For more information, please visit the official website.