Deadline: 15 June 2016 (for abstracts)/ 20 July 2016 (final deadline)
Open to: scholars, researchers, public policy practitioners, and MA/PhD candidates
Venue: European and Security Affairs Journal
Institute for Democracy and Mediation (IDM) Albania is pleased to announce the opening of the “Call for Papers” Vol. 32 of the European and Security Affairs Journal.
The European and Security Affairs Journal aims to inform the Albanian public on key reforming security issues of local, regional and international concern. In addition, it intends to stimulate debate, analysis and policy discourse on these issues that combine conceptual and empirical analyses in the following areas: security sector reform and performance, European and global security trends, NATO current and future priorities and challenges, Albanian security sector reforms, etc.
This volume of the ESA Journal will be dedicated mainly to the following thematic areas:
- Migration, refugee crisis and radicalisation: Quo vadis?;
- Returned asylum seekers and reintegration issues;
- Good governance and democratic institutions;
- State institutions’ capacity building.
The call is open for scholars, researchers, public policy practitioners, and MA/PhD candidates to submit their original papers (comparative or single case studies) to be published in the 32nd issue of the Journal.
How to apply?
The authors are invited to submit an abstract of the paper (max. 500 words) and a short bio (max. 150 words) via e-mail to: email@example.com. Deadline for abstracts is 15 June 2016. Final deadline for papers is 20 July 2016.
- MS Word Document;
- Papers should be written in Chicago referencing style;
- Times New Roman, 12pt, single space;
- Length from 5000 – 7000 words (footnotes included);
- in English or Albanian language.
For further details please visit the official website. .