Deadline: 10 July 2016
Open to: everyone interested in graphic design or visual arts
Award: one hundred posters will be selected and exhibited around the world
The 4 Tomorrow Association has announced the Poster for Tomorrow 2016 competition and published this year’s creative brief on the theme “Make Extremism History“.
Poster for Tomorrow 2016 is about the extremes in society, politics, the environment, the distribution of wealth and every issue that we face as a world, not just religious extremism. About the individuals who dominate public debate simply by shouting the loudest and listening the least, who leave little room for debate or any shades of opinion except for right or wrong and me versus you. About climate change deniers, people who refuse to let refugees into their country or anyone who discriminates on the basis of gender, nationality, sexual preference or religion.
- Everyone interested in graphic design or visual arts;
- An entry to the competition consists of a portrait format poster addressing the proposed creative brief;
- Posters may be designed by a single author or by a team.
- Designs submitted to the contest must be original artworks that are previously unpublished (more on contest regulations HERE).
- Out of all received posters, one hundred (100) will be selected and exhibited around the world;
- A book about the exhibition will be published;
- Any number of special recognitions may be awarded by our sponsors and supporters;
Ten designs, as chosen by poster for tomorrow board members, will be archived as part of the permanent collection ofthese prestigious design museums.
How to apply?
In order to apply you need to register and sign in HERE. In your personal account page, you upload your poster.
For more information, please check the official website.