Deadline: 5 April 2016
Open to: youth workers, youth leaders, project managers from Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Italy, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain
Venue: 31 May -8 June 2016 Novi Sad, Serbia
The training course “Strategic partnerships and activities for promotion of youth sport work during the European Week of Sport” will take place in Serbia (Novi Sad) from 31 May (arrival in the afternoon) to 8 June (departure in the morning after the breakfast) 2016.
Ability of sports sector to affect physical activity levels tends to be underutilized and it is recommended to support local authorities and NGOs that promote/organize sport. They are trying to put EU Guidelines/policies into action by educating more youth workers for quality envisioning and promoting the youth sport work events that thus contribute to increasing participation in quality sports.
In order to achieve this, the project is also empowering the participants for starting quality and strategic partnerships with other stakeholders of youth sport work and for European Week of Sport (EWS).
The training course will gathers 32 participants, trainers and staff members from Serbia, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Macedonia, Slovenia, Italy, Romania, Bulgaria, Spain, Malta, Estonia and Cyprus.
- To be active youth workers already involved or willing to get involved in “sport for all” activities and empowering mainstream and youth with fewer opportunities through different sport and outdoor activities;
- Willing to organise youth sport work activities during the upcoming European Week of Sport;
- Willing to enter into partnerships with participants from different organisations and countries and willing to work on further development of strategic partnerships with local and European stakeholders of youth sport work on behalf of their sending organisations;
- Willing to apply and multiply the knowledge received on this training course;
- Able to attend the entire duration of the course;
- Age above 18;
- Able to work in English.
Travel costs will be reimbursed only for the cheapest way of transport and preferably for the return tickets in the amount of at least 70%. All accommodation and food costs in the hostel are covered by the organisers.
How to apply?
In order to apply you should fill in the online application form latest by 5 April 2016.
If you have any questions send e-mail to Danijela, Antonija, Milos and Pedja to firstname.lastname@example.org or Mobile phone: +381 64 960 4358.
For more information please check the official call.