Deadline: 30 April 2016
Open to: students from all over the world with a focus on business administration (business/economics) or other related sciences, sociology or political sciences
Venue: 18 – 29 July 2016, Hamburg, Germany
The International Summer School on CSR Management which will take place in Hamburg, Germany from 18 July to 29 July 2016 is designed to train you in the fields of business ethics and corporate social responsibility and to stimulate a discourse about current and future goals, challenges and most importantly about the social and economic opportunities that correspond with responsible and sustainable business conduct.
Confirmed Lectures and Business Experts for 2016:
- Prof. Dr. Dirk Matten (York University, Toronto);
- Prof. Dr. Joachim Schwalbach (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin);
- Prof. Dr. Sarah Jastram (HSBA);
- Isabel Ebert (Business and Human Rights Resource Centre, London);
- Bernhard Schwager (Robert Bosch GmbH);
- Andreas Streubig (Otto Group).
- International students from all over the world;
- English at level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, or TOEFL 90 points, IELTS 6.0, Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English or equivalent, for instance, academic tutor’s statement of competence in English; in addition Skype interviews may also be conducted;
- Bachelor or Master level with a focus on business administration (business/economics) or other related sciences such as sociology or political sciences;
- In exceptional cases (based on an individual assessment) PhD students will be allowed to participate in the summer school.
The Summer School fees are EUR 1.000. These fees covers:
- Tuition fees;
- Company visits;
- Cultural and social programme;
- Library, computing facilities and Internet/wifi;
- Welcome reception and farewell dinner;
- Enrolment at HSBA and certificate earned on the completion of the programme.
HSBA offers two full scholarships as well as 50% scholarships for applications before 30 April 2016.
How to Apply?
To apply for the HSBA Summer School you will need to hand in the following documents:
- Application Form;
- Letter of motivation (max. 1 page) where you indicate why you would be perfect candidate for the scholarship;
- Transcript of records;
- Proof of English language requirement (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Certificate, other equivalent).
Please visit the official website for more information.