Deadline: 11 January 2016
Open to: U.S. and international principal investigators (PIs) and Co-PIs involved in an education research-related profession
Grant: $50,000 or less
The Spencer Foundation is currently inviting applications for its Conference Grants Program which aimed at providing support to scholars for small research conferences and focused symposia. The conference grant program intends to bring together scholars whose substantive knowledge, theoretical insight, and methodological expertise can be assembled in ways that build upon and reach beyond familiar modes of thinking concerning conundrums or problems in education research, specifically those related to critical questions in the area of Teaching and Learning.
- Proposals are accepted from the U.S. and internationally, however all proposals must be submitted in English and budgets must be proposed in U.S. Dollars;
- Principal Investigators (PIs) and Co-PIs applying for a conference grant must have an earned doctorate in an academic discipline or professional field, or appropriate experience in an education research-related profession;
- The PI must be affiliated with a college, university, school district, non-profit research facility, or non-profit cultural institution that is willing to serve as the fiscal agent if the grant is awarded.
- This grant program will support conference proposals with budgets of $50,000 or less;
- Conference Grant budgets may not include indirect cost charges.
How to apply?
Applicants must register first in order to apply online through the website.
More information on official website.