Deadline: 20 November 2015
Open to: EU citizens who are either a recent graduates or students who are required to complete an internship in order to finish their studies
Remuneration: EUR 750 per month
CSR Europe is the leading European business network for Corporate Social Responsibility. Through its network of around 70 corporate members and 41 National CSR organisations, it gathers over 10,000 companies, and acts as a platform for those businesses looking to enhance sustainable growth and positively contribute to society.
CSR Europe is currently seeking an EU Relations Intern to assist with the organisation’s EU activities and services. The internship offers a learning opportunity in a multinational team for those who are interested in CSR and EU activities as well as in dealing with international companies and European issues and stakeholders. The internship is based in Brussels with a duration of 6 months in the period of January – June 2016. The successful candidate will assist staff members on a number of activities which may include:
- Researching on various topics related to CSR in the EU;
- Assisting with providing CSR-related EU information to members (EU insights, EU update calls, etc.);
- Participation in meetings with EU officials and other stakeholders;
- Assisting with the organisation’s event management (EU events, etc.);
- Preparation of EU information for High-Level meetings (General Assembly, BoD meetings, etc.);
- Update internal documents, website, database and support with general administrative andorganisational tasks.
To be eligible for an internship all candidates should meet following requirements:
- The applicant must be either a recent graduate or a student who is required to complete an internship in order to finish their studies;
- The candidate must be available to work for a period of 6 months;
- The candidate must have the legal authorization to work in Belgium (EU citizen);
- Excellent verbal and written English is required;
- Fluency in English is essential (other languages desirable);
- Good understanding of the EU institutions and the business environment, interest in CSR issues;
- Good communication skills (oral and written) – ability to communicate formally and professionally;
- Strong experience with MS Office suite, e.g. PowerPoint;
- Ability to deal with multi-disciplinary tasks and capacity to respond rapidly to a variety of diverse tasks.
This is a paid internship with a salary of EUR 750 per month.
How to apply?
The deadline for applications is 20 November 2015. Interested candidates should send their application (CV and letter of motivation) to Mariya Stoyanova (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Lorena Sorrentino (email@example.com).
For more information please visit the official website and see the official call.