Deadline: 31 March 2015
Open to: youth workers, trainers, youth leaders, projects managers from Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Turkey, United Kingdom
Venue: 30 May- 6 June 2015 in Forres, United Kingdom
“Enact” is an innovative 8-day Erasmus+ training course that will take place from 30 May- 6 June in Forres, a small town in the county of Moray in North-East Scotland, UK. The course is designed to develop the competences of youth workers, trainers and youth leaders to engage and empower young people in their lives, work and communities by using the tools of Nature, Authentic Communication and Theatre.
The training objectives are:
- To identify effective and creative methods to engage young people to be active in their lives and communities;
- To explore and understand how theatre & outdoor based methods can be used as tools for youth empowerment;
- To introduce effective communication techniques in order to create positive dialogue and authentic communication;
- To develop competences to implement tools, non-formal and informal educational methods of conflict resolution;
- To provide space for participants for discussion and sharing best practices and to develop their training skills and competences;
- To improve knowledge about Erasmus+ Youth Programme as a tool for improving the quality and enhancing the international dimension of youth work through capacity building activities.
The training is open to youth workers, youth leaders, project managers and trainers from Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Turkey and United Kingdom.
Accommodation and food will be cover by the organizers and travel costs will be reimbursed. There is participation fee of €50 per participant.
Interested candidates should apply online HERE.
The deadline to apply is 31 March 2015. Applicants will be informed of the outcome of selection by 10th April 2015.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the official call.