Deadline: 14 February 2015
Open to: graduates in communication, graphic design or equivalent with proven experience of successful social media communication and community building
Remuneration: €800 per month
AIM is the European Brands Association that represents brand manufacturers in Europe on key issues which affect their ability to design, distribute and market their brands. AIM’s mission is to create for brands an environment of fair and vigorous competition, fostering innovation and guaranteeing maximum value to consumers now and for generations to come.
AIM is currently looking for a talented intern for a Communication, Public Affairs and Social Media Internship in their office in Brussels.
The main tasks are:
- Graphic design for online communications, web content, social media, leaflets, brochures, etc;
- Creating digital, graphic and/or multimedia communications;
- Assisting in content creation, from the initial brainstorming to the implementation and design of specific media activities;
- Assisting in the updating of the web site www.aim.be and AIM’s social networks;
- Extending the social media presence of AIM, creating awareness and interest around the activities of the association, managing social media updates;
- Assisting in the creation of events (roundtables in the EU institutions and lectures on brands and the value of branding);
- Carrying out research tasks and monitor the EU agenda.
In order to be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a degree in communications, graphic design or equivalent;
- Have proven experience of successful social media communication and community building;
- Have ability in the use of relevant methods and tools for the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of communication actions on social media;
- Be fluent in English and French (working knowledge of any other European language is an asset);
- Have good IT skills and direct experience of website content management (desirable);
- Have strong written and oral communication skills;
- Have a good understanding of EU affairs and an interest in EU and International organisations.
The selected intern will receive a monthly salary of €800. The internship will last 6 months, starting from March 2015.
Interested candidates must send a CV and a short motivation letter to Antoine Quentin, Senior Public Affairs Manager at the following address: email@example.com quoting ‘Communications, Public Affairs and Social Media Internship’ in subject line.
The deadline for applications is 14 February 2015.
For further information please visit the official call.