Deadline: 1 March 2015
Open to: international candidates who have a fair knowledge of the German language and who have their Ph.D. awarded no later than October 1, 2011 (for postdoctoral fellowship) / who have been a Ph.D. student for no more than five years (for doctoral fellowship)
Fellowship: 5,500 NIS (1,175 euros) per month plus travel grant of 600 euros
The Franz Rosenzweig Minerva Research Center at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem awards doctoral and postdoctoral research fellowships to conduct research from October 2015 through June 2016. During this period the fellows are expected to conduct their research in Israel and to participate in the workshops, colloquia and all activities of the Rosenzweig Minerva Research Center.
- Applicants must have fair knowledge of the German language, i.e. the ability to read texts in German and to follow lectures given in the German language;
- Applicants interested in a postdoctoral fellowship must have been awarded their Ph.D. no earlier than October 01, 2011;
- Candidates can submit an application for a post doctoral fellowship as long as they submit their dissertation no later than June 1st, 2015;
- Applications for a doctoral fellowship can only be accepted if the applicant has been a Ph.D. student for no more than five years;
- Applicants may be of all nationalities.
Successful applicants will be granted a monthly stipend of 5,500 NIS (1,175 euros). Furthermore, international applicants will be entitled to health insurance coverage. Fellows from abroad will also be allotted a round-trip flight (up to $800 or €600).
Mode of applying is online here. Applicants must submit:
- Application Form;
- A letter of application;
- Research proposal (3 – 10 pages);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- An example of written work, max. 30 pages;
- Two letters of recommendation;
- Official M.A. or Doctoral Diploma.
Deadline for applications is 1 March 2015.