Deadline: 15 July 2014
Open to: students from all across the world interested in global business and international economic relations
Venue: 25-26 September 2014, Skopje, Macedonia
The conference “Global Business, Emerging Markets and International Economic Relations: Old Concerns or Fresh Hopes?” will gather 50 students from all across the world in the International Student Congress organized by International Balkan University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia. IBUISC 2014 Congress will take place on 25-26 September 2014.
Topics that will be explored include:
- Globalization, changes and competitiveness;
- International frameworks and initiatives for business conduct in global world;
- International business strategies: market entry strategies and foreign direct investments;
- Multinational enterprises: trends, patterns, policies and international relations;
- The relevance of corporate social responsibility (CSR) in emerging markets;
- Social entrepreneurship versus public entrepreneurship in global development;
- Income and wealth inequalities and the role of big business;
- Global value chains and logistic in international business.
Students from Macedonia and across the world are invited to debate the raising issues in the area of global business and international economic relations in a conference organized by students for students.
There is no registration fee. Participants will only have to pay their travel expenses. All other expenses will be provided by Congress Sponsors.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: 15 July 2014;
- Announcement for accepted papers: 30 July 2014;
- Deadline for submission of full papers: 19 September 2014.
Abstracts can be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com and contain a clear outline of theoretical framework, the theme or the work in discussion.
For further information visit the official website HERE.