Deadline: 17 June 2014
Open to: graduates in business administration, accounting, economics, finance, or banking with good command of Russian and English
Remuneration: will be differ according to intern’s level of education and work experience
The EBRD currently seeks to employ one intern for a period of 6 months. The intern will be based in Vladivostok, Russia, and he/she will work in close collaboration with the Head of Far Eastern Federal District in Vladivostok office.The intern will support the project related process in monitoring and marketing, perform relevant regional research, prepare briefing, analytical and meeting notes, accompany the Head of Regional Office at business meetings, provide necessary administrative and analytical support.
The intern will be expected to:
- Liaise, as appropriate, with the relevant internal support functions, regional and sector teams.
- Provide support in regional business and economy research, data gathering and preparing background economical and business information.
- Monitor developments in the region and follow business and economy news and prepare monthly summary reports.
- Draft internal and external correspondence, documents and memos required during the project cycle.
- Prepare marketing materials and presentations and keep updated marketing databases.
- Attend business meetings with the Head of Regional Office and other staff where appropriate and liaise with clients and consultants in the course of projects preparation and monitoring.
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- Perform financial analysis of companies and evaluation of investment projects including building of basic financial projections and cash flow models.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Relevant degree from a leading university in the country of education (e.g. business administration, accounting, economics, finance, banking).
- Knowledge of key aspects of the Far Eastern Region (geography, regional economy structure and market trends, key market leaders and businesses).
- Very good written (report writing, correspondence) and verbal communication skills in English and Russian are essential.
- Computer literacy, including very good knowledge of Word, Power Point and Excel.
Interns are remunerated according to their level of education and work experience, but are not entitled to staff benefits (including any accommodation and travel assistance), privileges and immunities.
The deadline for applications is 17 June 2014.
In order to apply, candidates must fill out a quiz. You can start it by clicking here.
For further information, please visit the official website.