Deadline: 17 May 2013
Open to: recent graduates or students who are social, hardworking, timely and full of ideas
Remuneration: £1,000.00 monthly, plus build your CV with big-name projects and learn real-world project management by working with clients
Get immersed in a world of light and colour where crowds of people join together and light up at a music event. Makelight enables the audience of a gig, armed with smartphones and their app, to come together to form a luminous display. Multi-coloured pixels and transitioning colour transform the people at the show into the show as they broadcast creative content in realtime across the crowd. The larger the audience is, the more clear the connected content starts to become.
Makelight is a bright young thing of a company, passionate about doing new things and setting ourselves outlandish creative technology challenges. If you love design, creative code, events – small, large and MASSIVE – live music then they want to hear from you. They have a small team who work hard and set big goals and look forward to adding more to their creative gang in the future.
You will be involved in managing external projects and internal product development timelines. It’s timeline and schedule wrangling – and doing it with style. Not for the faint hearted, but the projects they get to work on are pretty cool so hopefully makes the hard work worth it. You will be given project briefs to administrate and manage, in conjunction and supporting a client manager lead. Learn to liaise with clients, manage and track project progress – and see it come to life!
- Learn how to liase with clients
- Big brand projects to put on the CV
- Exciting projects with video documentation to put on the CV
- Work with a dynamic and growing team
- Learn real-world project management/tracking from end to end
If you’re a recent graduate or student who is social, hardworking, timely and full of ideas, this is for you!
- People wrangling: Ability to manage people’s expectations, calm stormy waters, take instructions and get on with it – but also give instructions and ensure they get followed through.
- Communication skills: Ability to communicate in person, over the phone and on email with clarity and get the answers and results required from the people required
- Microsoft Office Skills: Ability to use Word, Excel, and powerpoint
- Time Management: Ability to keep yourself and a project running to time and schedule
Use the online application website HERE to apply before 17 May 2013. For more information, see the Makelight Interactive website HERE.