Deadline: 31 December, 2012
Open to: candidates with good writing skills in English and understanding of EU affairs
Remuneration: not specified
Debating Europe is looking for an intern. Debating Europe is an online platform for discussion designed to engage citizens and policymakers in an ongoing conversation on a range of vital issues shaping our future.
The successful candidate will assist with all aspects of planning and delivering Debating Europe’s debates. The main tasks include:
- Researching debate topics.
- Assisting the Multimedia team in conducting VIP interviews.
- Support in promoting Debating Europe’s debates among media and stakeholders.
- Monitoring the European Parliament’s and European political parties’ activities.
The internship will be paid, and will be based in Brussels for a period of six months, starting in mid-January 2013.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- A good understanding of EU affairs.
- Passion for social media is a definite asset.
How to apply?
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with “Internship” as the subject title.