Deadline: 30 October, 2012
Open to: entrepreneurs, companies, individual inventors, researchers from Balkan countries
Prizes: participation in the European Venture Summit in Berlin, involvement in the Europe Unlimited investor network
About the Forum
About the Competition
During the Forum you will have the opportunity to take part in the largest Balkan competition for innovation and make your pitch before active international venture capital, private equity and corporate investors.
The pitching competition will help entrepreneurs from the Balkans to:
- Acquire investments
- Connect to the investor community
- Build capacity and competencies
The competition is open to all entrepreneurs, innovative start-ups, innovators, fast growing companies, individual inventors, researchers and all other interested companies to participate in the competition and investor readiness programs from Balkan countries.
- Provide innovative products or services;
- Must be privately owned, including investor-backed companies;
- Entrepreneurs/innovators must be registered in Balkans.
- The top 25% of entrepreneurs/innovators from the Pitching Competition qualify for the final event – the European Venture Summit in Berlin;
- Involvement in the Europe Unlimited investor network;
- Entrepreneurs/innovators taking part in the competition receive coaching and mentoring aimed to increase their investor readiness;
- Contestants participate in 1-on-1 matchmaking meetings with investors;
- Free event registration for one person and discount of 50% for the rest of the team;
Most financing opportunities will be in fields of ICT, life science (bio-medicine, bio-tech, health, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices), as well as renewable energies, energy efficiency and green concepts.
How to apply?
- If you have an interesting project, regardless of whether you are just beginning or would like to expand, register your profile and qualify for the competition
- Deadline for application is 30.10.2012
- The selected companies will receive a dry-run coaching session on November 22nd, 2012
- Each selected company will have 8 minutes to present, after which there will be 7 minutes for questions from the investors
For further information visit the official website