Deadline: 31 Aug, 2012
Open to: energetic, detail-oriented and creative individual in the field of IT staff
Remuneration: paid summer internship
The German Marshall Fund of the United States (GMF) is a non-partisan American public policy and grant-making institution dedicated to promoting better understanding and cooperation between North America and Europe on transatlantic and global issues.
The Balkan Trust for Democracy (BTD), a project of GMF, is a 10 year, $36 million grant-making initiative that supports democracy, good governance, and Euroatlantic integration in Southeastern Europe.
BTD seeks an energetic, detail-oriented, creative individual for paid summer internship to support the GMF staff located in Belgrade with IT related projects and tasks.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Serve as the point of contact for all IT related issues (helpdesk) and to liaise with the GMF IT department in Berlin and Washington, DC;
- Provide data entry and generate reports on several databases that BTD keeps: InterAction (contact management database) and EasyGrants (grant management database); and
- Conduct research and other administrative duties as assigned by BTD staff.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and Requirements:
- Knowledge of Microsoft OS and Office Products.
- Knowledge of printers and how they are connected to a network
- Experience in first level end user support.
- Good language skills in English.
- Excellent organizational skills combined with the ability to work well under pressure.
It a paid summer internship, so remuneration is provided.
To be considered for this position, please forward cover letter and current resume (as one document) by applying HERE.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only contact candidates of interest.
The deadline is 31 August, 2012.