Deadline: 02 Aug, 2012
Open to:candidates with University degree in communications, languages, international relations business or finance, 1-3 years experience
Remuneration: 20.000-30.000 EUR (gross)
Exciting opportunity to manage the communications efforts of Eurosif, the leading pan-European sustainable investment membership association, whose mission is to develop sustainability through European financial markets. The role is ideal for candidate seeking a communication experience within a small, fast-paced, multinational team connected to a wide multi-stakeholder community.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Conception, production and despatch of newsletters and other member communications;
- Execution of campaigns and e-mailings to network (eg. events);
- Website management and updates;
- Regular posting on Eurosif’s social media channels;
- Production of member Directory (once a year).
- Sourcing public events partnership opportunities and speaker assignments;
- Supporting Eurosif’s annual event promotion and implementation;
- Organisation of smaller network events, eg. breakfasts, teleconference (2-4 a year);
- Liaison with sponsors and other partners (when applicable).
- Oversee the production and design of printed publications (from studies to Xmas cards);
- Integrate and execute promotional plans for Eurosif’s thought leadership;
- Draft press releases and arrange interviews with media;
- Support sponsor search and liaison.
- Participation in ad-hoc communications projects (eg. new tools, web)
- Management of contact database, incl. members and media contacts;
- Producing statistics for Management and sponsors (Google analytics, media tracking);
- Coordinate the use of Eurosif’s logo and branding guidelines and their correct use;
- Support sourcing, induction and management of a shared intern.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience, preferably in communications and in a small structure;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English (native preferred). Fluency in French is a strong plus.
- Good understanding of communications principles, channels and tools, including web and social media;
- Tech-savvy in general, familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint). Knowledge of other communication/design tools is a plus;
- Project management skills are appreciated;
- University degree in communications, languages, international relations, business or finance;
- Work papers that allow you to be employed in the EU.
- Very strong organisational skills, able to manage multiple tasks and handle multiple deadlines;
- Proven process-orientation;
- Pays attention to detail;
- Team player (small team)
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously; pro-active
- Strong interpersonal skills and sense of diplomacy; a smooth operator;
- Demonstrated interest or knowledge of sustainability-related issues is a plus;
- A positive and ‘can do’ attitude.
The contract is fixed, 12 months (September 2012- September 2013). It is a full time position with 3 month probation. The salary is 20.000-30.000 EUR (gross).
The application for the position should be sent on the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following “Subject” line: Application for Communications Executive.
The deadline is August 02, 2012.