Deadline: 25 June 2012
Open to: Individuals with experience in working in a fundraising role, with a proven track record of meeting challenging targets and project planning, fluent in English
Remuneration: Basic Belgian salary – 1560€ brut/month based on a 13 month model + other benefits
Erasmus Student Network AISBL (ESN) is looking for a FUNDRAISER to join their team and work in the headquarters in Brussels! Position available from the beginning of August 2012.
Erasmus Student Network AISBL (ESN) is an international umbrella organisation supporting and offering services to international and exchange students during their time abroad and representing them towards institutional stakeholders. ESN’s headquarters are based in the centre of Brussels, where the International Board and the secretariat work together in the ESN Office. ESN operates in 36 countries and is based in approximately 400 Higher Education Institutions.
In order to develop more services for international students and to ensure the financial stability and growth of the association, ESN has created a fundraiser position to work within its secretariat. The fundraiser will be responsible for creating, developing and maintaining commercial partnerships and donors of ESN. The fundraiser will work in cooperation with the treasurer and director to develop long-term partnerships and create strong and trusting relationships with all supporters including donors, foundations and companies.
The vacancy will be available from the beginning of August 2012 and is based in the ESN Office in Brussels.
- Plan, develop and implement a fundraising strategy
- Research, identify and approach prospective trusts and foundations
- Gather appropriate information for donors and partners
- Build and manage effective relationships with partners to create long-term cooperation and donation plans.
- Ensure timely reporting and regular contact with current and potential partners
- Develop partnership opportunities for the Erasmus Student Network
- Identify new opportunities to network and communicate with key people
- Meeting partners across Europe
- Experience working in a fundraising role, with a proven track record of meeting challenging targets and project planning
- Ability to build successful relationships at all levels
- Ability to understand complex budgets
- Experience in developing operational plans and monitoring/evaluating progress
- Fluent English, with other European languages appreciated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience of presenting and preparing good quality proposals
- Full-time contract
- Basic Belgian salary – 1560€ brut/month based on a 13 month model
- Attractive commission based upon income created from fundraising
- Local transportation included
- Health insurance included
Send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com before 25th June 2012 at midnight. Late applications will be considered if the position is not filled. Any application which is not fulfilling the criterias will be automatically refused.
The motivation letter should be a maximum of two pages and must include reference to your experience in non-profit organisation fundraising or other fundraising experience.