Deadline: 29 May 2011
Open to: Experienced master’s degree holders in Organisation Development, Human Resources Development and/ or Organisational Change
Greenpeace International is looking for an experienced HR professional to lead the implementation of Greenpeace’s global HR strategy.
Focused on rolling out a set of global standards and processes, including a training programme that meets the organisation’s needs, you will need to be able to produce results in an international environment where leadership means persistence, listening, persuasion and team work.
You would come with proven leadership skills in an international HR environment, experience in HR at a strategy level, and preferably experience of running a training programme.
Implement the Global HR Strategy
Support national offices to implement the Global HR strategy in their own context
Global HR management
Global training framework for Greenpeace
- Master degree in Organisation Development, Human Resources Development and/ or Organisational Change
- 5+ years of experience in a position combining at least two of: management of organisational change; HR/training; in an international organisation.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking) and able to communicate ideas effectively, invites constructive dialogue and inspires the audience
- Additional language skills advantageous
- Strong coaching, analytical and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel frequently.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV along with a letter of motivation before 29th May 2011 to: email@example.com.