Deadline: 25 December 2010
Open to: EU legal residents 18-30
Duration: September 2011 – July 2012
Fee: no fee
Volunteering in Moscow since September 2011. Costs (travel costs, accommodation, living costs, monthly allowance) are covered. Young motivated people (18 – 30 years old) are invited for the volunteering (EVS) in Moscow. The duration of the volunteering is from 6 to 12 months. Volunteers will spend their time in Moscow hosted by the organization The Institute of Humanitarian Development.
Tasks of a Volunteer
- Teaching his/her mother tongue to Russian students (in case of fluency in any other language teaching of the other language is also possible)
- Establishing and development contacts between the hosting organization and the cultural center and Embassy of the country of a volunteer
- Designing and implementation activities for the promotion of the culture of volunteer’s country among Russian youth (festivals, evenings of traditional food, national music etc.)
- Presentation of the Project at universities in Moscow
- Conducting trainings on intercultural learning
- Support of the international development of hosting organization
- External communications with foreign partners of the hosting organization
- Travel costs
- Visa costs
- Local Transport
- Administrative support
- Accommodation in Moscow
- Monthly allowance
The volunteers will be provided
- Russian language course
- Personal mentors
- Friendly international team including employees of the hosting organization and other volunteers
- Opportunity to participate at international projects of the hosting organization taking part in Russia and outside of Russia as well
- Facilities to design and implement personal project
Candidates must be legal residents of EU country.
Interested candidates are invited to apply for the position by sending CV and motivation letter till 25th of December.
Apply to: email@example.com
3 thoughts on “Volunteering (EVS) in Moscow, Russia”
I have tried several times to e-mail the given e-mailadress. I also tried to visit the official website, bus this website apppears to not exist. I'm really interested in this project. Do you have any other possibilities to contact the organisation?
Maybe it is because the deadline is long gone: 25 December 2010.
If you click through their website, you will find this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
So, I would try to ask them about further EVS opportunities, if any.
thanks for your reply, I'm trying the e-mail address!