Deadline: not set
Open to: students with a Bachelors/Masters degree in progress with respective skills listed below
Place: Zurich, Switzerland
This position is based in Zurich, Switzerland
The area: Marketing
The Google Marketing team is responsible for marketing the company’s exceptional product portfolio to end users, partners and customers on a worldwide basis. Our approach is to embrace the strength of our products and pace of innovation to drive marketing programmes that are as entrepreneurial, data-driven and respectful of our users as Google itself. We have a variety of roles, including product marketing, creative services, event management, quantitative marketing and field marketing.
The role: Associate Product Marketing Managers
Associate Product Marketing Managers are flexible, hardworking people, with demonstrable interest in Google, who analyze, measure, position, package, and promote Google’s product and business offerings in the market. As an intern you would be responsible for supporting Google’s growth and revenue generating efforts through effective and results-focused marketing campaigns. Your responsibilities include working with the Product Marketing Managers, the corporate marketing group, sales, and product support to drive a variety of projects. You will gain exposure working on both B2B products and B2C products. Relevant work authorisation is required. Your CV must be submitted in English and accompanied by university transcripts or full grade summary.
- Market analysis to identify major players, potential partners and opportunities for each product.
- Defining and implementing a customer communications strategy.
- Providing follow up and tracking marketing initiatives.
- Defining market research studies to gain knowledge about user attitudes and behavior.
- Providing support to the sales team.
- Students with a Bachelors/Masters degree in progress. Priority given to students in their pen-ultimate year of study.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity.
- Strong interest in product marketing, direct marketing, marketing programme management, or consulting.
- Keen interest in analyzing products, customers and market dynamics.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and demonstrated capacity for understanding strategy.
- Understanding of the search, online advertising, or web publishing markets and passion for working on a variety of product and search related challenges.
- Fluent in German, English and French.
For application, more jobs and info, see google here.