Deadline: open call
Open to: student in event management, environment, sustainability or other related discipline
Throughout the year the Sustainable Event Alliance invites students studying Event Management, Sustainability or Environmental Management to join the Sustainable Event Alliance as virtual interns.
The Sustainable Event Alliance is an international networking, solutions resource and knowledge centre for professionals working in the Events Industry interested in delivering their events sustainably.
- The internship operates ‘virtually’ in that interns would do the bulk of the work from online, at home or at their education institution.
- Interns are taken through a staged process of learning the various issues and then helping to build the knowledge base of the alliance through researching solutions, suppliers and issues in greater depth.
- Their findings are included on the alliance website for the benefit of the entire industry (nationally and internationally).
- They also have access to the huge resource centre which is already established at the SEA usually available only to members.
- Interns would be preferably available a minimum of 3 months and for at least one day a week in total hours.
The outcomes SEA hopes to provide interns is at the completion of their time with SEA, that they are considerably up-skilled in their knowledge and understanding of sustainability in event management and that they can take this detailed knowledge with them into the industry as they progress with their careers. The interns will be additionally awarded a certificate upon the successful completion of their internship programme.
Students interested in Sustainability, in Event Management and in receiving an opportunity to learn from leaders in the field, all aspects of sustainable event management issues and solutions.
The applicants should provide following information:
- Languages spoken
- Country you will spend the bulk of your career working in
- Length of internship possible: Starting date/finishing date
- Hours per week
- Where you are located.
- Specific area of interest you have.
- Any experience you aready have.
- Educational facility you are studying at (if any).
- Any other information you think may be relevant.
The application should be sent to: email@example.com
With any further queries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org