11th – 15th October 2010, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Call for: papers
Department of Intelligent Systems at Jozef Stefan Institute invites interested presenters to participate in the 13th international Information Society – IS 2010 multiconference which will be held in Ljubljana from 11 to 15 October 2010. Prospective authors are invited to submit papers presenting new research related to the conference topic: “Facing Demographic Challenges in Europe”.
The beginning of the 21st century is facing developed countries with variety of demographic challenges. The outcomes of the future demographic processes may influence lives of many people living on this region. How to cope with this challenges, what are the current and future trends, new ideas? These are the questions that will be discussed on the “Facing Demographic Challenges in Europe” conference.
* Submitted papers must be thematically oriented, stimulating society development and incorporate recent developments;
* Theoretical as well as empirical papers are welcomed, yet both scientific in nature;
* Papers should not exceed 4 pages (word A4 format);
* Papers are customarily written and presented in English;
* Presentation time is limited to 10-20 minutes, after paper presentations, round table on the topic of the possible measures for solving demographic problems will be held.
90 EUR / 40 EUR for students (EDUCATION IN INFORMATION SOCIETY and MATCOS 2010 free)
Registration fee covers conference materials and refreshments during coffee-breaks.
All interested participant should submit the papers to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with corresponding author`s postal address, e-mail address, and phone number.
The submission deadline is 30th July, 2010.